Volume resourcing for top 5 UK bank
At the end of last year we were approached by a top 5 UK based bank to provide a resource solution for an investment redress remediation project.
- A one month timeframe to place 66 people on the project
- 54 Case Handlers at £150 per day, plus a £25 unsociable hours incentive
- Four Team Leaders at £225 per day, plus a £25 unsociable hours incentive
- Eight Quality Controllers at £200 per day, plus a £25 unsociable hours incentive
- Night shift
- Contract positions
- Extremely tight timescales.
- The vetting process took longer than normal due to our client’s vetting requirements.
- Visa changes took place during the intake meaning 10% of the pool were ruled out.
- Agreed intake plan with the client
- Confirmed a contingency plan to mitigate drop outs to avoid high attrition
- Engaged established network of Case Handlers who had previous experience working at the bank to save the client time on training and embedding
- Invited candidates to assessment days
- Candidates submitted a video interview and were pre-screened before the assessment day
- Three assessment days took place to find the best candidates
- Grovelands met 90 potential candidates over three assessment days
- Findings from the assessment days were cascaded to Project Managers at the bank
- 100% of the candidates recommended were offered a role
- The requirement was met within the deadline and candidates were chosen by the client, our attrition rate for this project was 3.03%
“Firstly what a great collaborative day…we feel [it was] a great success and something we would look forward to doing again.”
Operations Manager, Top 5 UK Bank