This complaints policy is designed to be used in cases where a candidate, client or associate of Grovelands’ feels they have been let down by the service we offer and would like to raise their concern with us. The process is to enable all parties to find a satisfactory resolution in a timely, efficient and supportive manner.
Grovelands Resourcing is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you’re not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to continuously improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact your Consultant or Relationship Manager by phone in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact email@example.com.
- We will write to you via email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our correspondence within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- Upon receiving your reply to our acknowledgment letter we will confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to provide further information within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s response and the information you have provided us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- If necessary and where appropriate, we will also contact the client and share the details of the complaint with them and ask them to carry out their own investigations. You will always be asked for permission to share the details of your complaint before we do so.
- Time required to investigate a complaint will vary depending on the nature of each individual complaint but we will ensure you are kept informed of our process and expected timelines throughout.
Rosie will then send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. A Director of the company will review Rosie’s decision within 10 days.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.