About the role
Our client is a housing association based in Somerset
The successful applicant will lead the future growth of ‘Inspired to Achieve’, our Social Enterprise subsidiary which successfully delivers employment contracts across the South West, seeking new opportunities and building relationships and networks to support ongoing, sustained growth.
Another key responsibility will be providing inspirational leadership of our supported housing service - ensuring that this is a sustainable service that meets the needs of our residents, is effectively and efficiently managed whilst being a great place to work.
In addition, your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading key business change initiatives and programmes - promoting a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Developing and assessing the discretionary investment plan to deliver strategic priorities, ensuring rigorous targeting, costs management and ROI achieved.
- Ensuring we identify, commission and hold to account the most suitable partners to deliver contracted discretionary activities so that strategic priorities are met.
- Leading the delivery of business plans to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Promoting digital inclusion and barrier removal through targeted and effective allocation of digital funding.
- Increasing the financial strength of I2A and our supported housing service
The successful candidate will have worked within a comparable role previously and will have experience of leading business growth, leading and inspiring varied teams, contract management and employability services. You will be able to demonstrate experience of successfully leading functions and teams, delivering real continuous improvement and business change programmes and you will have a truly commercial approach. You will have a passion for customer service, business growth and digital and you will be an influential communicator who works with integrity and enthusiasm.