About the role
You will be based in the head office in Redhill. The role will include up to 40% travel.
The ideal candidate will be either ACA or ACCA qualified or have a professional internal audit qualification such as IIA, experience in Internal Audit would be advantageous.
Under the direction of the Group Internal Audit Manager, the auditor is responsible for the timely execution of the internal audits as specified by the annual audit plan. You will also be involved in other audit matters and projects as required. You will operate either individually or as part of a team, depending on the assignment.
Key duties will include:
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned area in required timeline
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design, identify and suggest improvements to weaknesses
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify matters for attention, including an assessment of the attached risks.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and the drafting of comprehensive and complete reports for each assignment.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- The ability to work within a team.
- The ability to work independently and maintain a professional and independent outlook.
- The ability to manage a number of contemporaneous assignments and to quickly adapt to change.
- Experience of ACL is of benefit, but not essential.
- Additional languages would be advantageous but not essential.