About the role
Our client is one of the world’s largest banks, who have around 700 branches across the UK. They are committed to providing great service to their customers, and pride themselves on having the best customer satisfaction amongst their competitors.
- Permanent £45,000 - £55,000 +£6,000 Car Allowance
- Location Milton Keynes
Remediation & Regulatory MI team – supporting the Data Analysis & Management Information needs of the Remediation & Regulatory projects teams & PPI Complaint Operational areas.
Helping to expand the existing data warehouse - reporting through MS SSRS and Tableau, specifically looking at KPI’s such as inflows, closures, uphold rates etc.
Production of Monthly and Half Yearly FCA/FOS reporting and supporting BAU & Operational needs with data driven efficiency improvements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in gathering development requirements and producing build estimates
- Team leadership experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Extensive SQL Server experience
- Data warehousing experience (preferred Kimball)
- Data modelling experience
- Management Information experience in a FS environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- MS Analysis Services (Both Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Experience with reporting tools (preference of Tableau & SSRS)
- Proven track record of automating manual processes
It’s desirable, but not essential that you have:
- Experience of configuring server/environments would be advantageous
- Any DBA experience would be advantageous
- Any experience with Hadoop would be advantageous