What’s going on?
You may have noticed a rather different look to our website and corporate identity… we have just relaunched our brand and website!
Although we are only in our 7th year, we felt that the time was right to really recognise the niche that we have carved in the financial services and technology recruitment sector. We feel we are unique in the way that we operate and offer services that go way beyond those of a typical recruitment consultancy.
How do we Redefine Recruitment?
We feel we do this in a number of ways, but here are a few of the key things that define us:
- Relationship management – we have a dedicated team purely to manage ongoing client and candidate relationships
- Award winning candidate care – we happily go the extra mile, our candidates build strong relationships with us because of what we do
- We make a point of actually interviewing every candidate – be it on skype or in person, we don’t just send out CVs as they come in
- We nurture – we don’t just place a candidate and leave them there, we offer training, guidance, and on going support – we know that getting the best out of our candidates is the best for them, and the best for our clients
- Communication is at the heart of what we do. We hold regular meetings with clients to ensure standards are being maintained and to review projects as they are taking place
- We build long-term relationships – we are not in it for the short-term – we have candidates who have been placed with clients for more than 6 years
- We have staff on-site with our clients – be it on week long reviews, 3 month secondments, or permanently working on site with the client.
So what’s new?
Our key goal with the new website is to provide our clients and candidates with an online resource which quickly informs you about the services and solutions we offer, has clear navigation, relevant content and, is also a lot easier on the eye.
We will be constantly updating the website with useful information guides, articles, blogs, newsletters, company announcements and client/candidate successes, so make sure you come back and visit us again.
We hope that you will find the new website to be a refreshing change from the norm, and a tool that will keep you coming back.