Grovelands’ Privacy Notice
This privacy notice applies to www.grovelands.co.uk
This document describes how Grovelands Resourcing, the data controller, collects, uses and protects your information.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The information we hold about you comes from the way you engage with us, such as online, through our website, via email, the post or over the telephone. We will also continue to collect information throughout our commercial relationship.
3. THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE HOLD
The information we hold includes your name, address, contact telephone numbers, email address, National Insurance number and documents such as employment contracts, remuneration details, qualifications, appraisals and absence information.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process personal data relating to those we recruit to work with, or otherwise engage to work with our clients. This is for employment purposes to assist in the running of their organisation and/or to enable individuals to be paid.
We process your information for the following legitimate business interests:
- To provide you with information you have requested
- To contact you with relevant industry and marketing material
- To contact you requesting feedback on our services
- To contact you about contract or job vacancies
- To invite you to events.
To fulfil the contact between us we need to process your information:
- To assess the suitability of your experience for a job vacancy through analysis of your CVs, interviews (both video and face to face), communication material (written and verbal) and tests or assessment results
- To perform background, criminal record and credit checks. These will vary depending on the client’s specific needs
- To give you access to third party applications:
- For submitting timesheets
- For completing pre-employment screening and contractual documentation
- For video interviewing
- For competency or technical testing
- To make any payment to you.
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will not share personal information about you with third parties without your consent. We are required, by law, to pass on some of this personal data to:
To fulfil our employment contract with you we also share your personal data with:
- Our end client who has a vacancy
- Third Party Vetting Organisations
- Our suppliers of IT services.
6. STORING YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information will be stored on systems owned or operated by Grovelands Resourcing or those of our specific suppliers, and will only be stored inside the European Economic Area (EEA), or a country approved by the EU.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
8. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please email the Privacy Manager at email@example.com or complete the form below.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Have inaccurate personal data rectified
- Request your information to be deleted or destroyed. (Where possible your information will be deleted, however sometimes we must maintain some records for legal reasons).
If you are unhappy with the way we are using your information or how we have responded to your request, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Company’s website.
12. HOW WE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice will be put on our website. Please check for updates from time to time, so you are always fully aware of the information we collected and how it is used.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please email the Privacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.