At Grovelands we place an emphasis on the four things we value the most: our customers; the quality of our work; honesty; and our people.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our fantastic team, to grow and develop with us. Our working environment is fast-paced, proactive, and fun. We’re a friendly and caring bunch, whose focus is on providing the very best experience for our clients and candidates.
The work is challenging, but extremely rewarding. You’ll be given plenty of support and training to help you excel in your role, and the opportunity to build upon your existing knowledge and ability. Your hard work won’t go unnoticed. We like to celebrate both individual and team achievements, and offer some great incentives to work towards.
We want you to grow with us; so we’ve developed an industry-leading learning and development programme that will support you in achieving your career goals. There are a variety of different progression routes available with Grovelands; from management, to business development. Regardless of what takes your fancy, we’ll make sure you receive the right training and support to succeed at it.
Aside from our lovely team, and fantastic office locations in sunny Brighton and central London, there are many other perks to working at Grovelands, including…
- Free healthcare
- Above average salary and lucrative commission scheme
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Life insurance at 4x salary
- Free fruit for the office
- Regular incentives and team nights out
- 25 days holiday (which increases the longer you stay with us)
- An extra day off and £500 spending money if you’re getting married
- Childcare vouchers
- A paid day off to work for a charity of your choice
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Sabbatical leave opportunities
- Trendy work space at PLATF9RM in the heart of Brighton
Plus many, many more!!
If this sounds like somewhere you can see yourself developing your career, get in touch with our HR & Resourcing Advisor or take a look at our current vacancies below.